Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Too much to endure ...

When my dad entered the home on Wednesday, it was obviously that he was extremely sad , my mom asked him if he was ok, he said " my friend N was murdered " , it was a shock to all of us specially for my dad because they were friends since they were children & they live in the same neighborhood , I felt sad too , N was a father of three young children ,& he got married 5 years ago he was a police officer ,just like his dad.
He left behind him three children , a widow , his mom , 6 brothers ,& 2 sisters . In the second day of Ramadan which it suppose to be a peaceful month, & mubarak (blessed) to all people …
The terrorists are killing the policemen , & national guards , because they are serving their country . The doctors , engineers, teachers , etc are serving their county too , will the terrorists kill all the good Iraqi people ?!
In the next day, my dad came from his work & I knew that there Is something wrong his face was reddish & he was angry , he said that 2 of his work buddies was killed, they were functionaries , why they were killed ? they don’t work with Americans nor national guards nor work for any political direction.
I don't want to hear that someone was killed anymore , I hear almost everyday news like these , but I can't tolerate anymore.
Sometimes I wonder why we don’t leave Iraq , but if all good people , educated Iraqis leave Iraq , Iraq will be home for the terrorists & bad people , & if the policemen left their job , the terrorists will win , because that is their point to make the Iraqis leave Iraq , & that will not happen ..
The terrorists are few & if we cooperate with each other & with the national guards ,& policemen someday Iraqis will re-build Iraq , & it will be a peaceful country , void from terrorists & violence .
The hope is still Existent…
Sunshine…

7 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Hassan said...

No we won't leave Iraq. I will live in Iraq till the day I die in Iraq.....

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your powers of endurance are wonderful. I wish for the day to come. take care.
starliz

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Um Haleema said...

I wish that there was some way that you could be sheltered from some of this horrible news. You deserve to have the carefree life that a young lady of your age should have. Yes, things are bad right now. But trust that things are going to get better. I will be praying for you.
Take care.

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger olivebranch said...

*hug*

be extra-nice to your father over the coming months,

death may be something we slowly adapt to, but death of a dear friend will never be acceptable.

this is your chance to make your relationship with your father better- I remember you posting about it before.

Like you said, if families, friends and country men/women stay together, nothing can defeat you.

stay strong my dear =)

we are all watching over you.

[olivebranch]

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Jack B. said...

I'm sorry for your dad's friend, Sunshine. I'm sure you will be there to help your dad get over his grief. I pray for the family of that poor man, he was a hero.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
Infiniti m http://www.mitsubishi-carisma-9.info http://www.boating1.info small appliances prozac Mitsubishi tv part numbers 1989 mitsubishi montero alternator Asus k8n sata hard drive reboot mitsubishi tv wd62725 Rainbow e2 vacuum cleaner reviews

 

Post a Comment

<< Home