Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Friday, September 16, 2005

Two mistakes in one post ( 2 in 1 )

Hello friends , In my previous post I wrote the word curtseys, but I received a lot of comments & letters asking me to change this word , because it is not suitable, I think the suitable one is prosaic…
My other mistake was knot , my friend Madcanuck told me to change it to a bow-tie …
Please add these 2 mistakes to my mistakes list …
Accept my apology ..
Learning Sunshine….

3 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Mad Canuck said...

Usually I ignore spam comments, but the one above is just hillarious in its irony. What use would a 13 year old girl, who lives in an Islamic culture (where most people don't drink) have for a digital alcohol analyzer?

What a schmuck....

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Pat in NC said...

Hi, may i suggedst you use the word identifier to avoid the automated spam in your comments? Blogger has it available. I enjoy your blog and would encourage you to keep blogging. We all make mistakes so don't feel badly about it.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger olivebranch said...

Heh :) Your so clever Sunshine, most people wouldn't bother correcting their mistakes, alot of people wouldn't even bother to learn from them.

World leaders could learn a lot from the likes of a little girl like you!

P.S WRITE SOME COMMENTS ON MY SISTERS BLOG AND MY GIRLFRIENDS BLOG!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home