Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Thank you Olive...

Hi , you remember my post a bout my asthma & pollution , my reader friend Olive Branch sent me comments & letters saying that he want to help me to find the inhalers , I agreed & gave him my aunt Rose address in Dubai , well my aunt received the inhalers few days ago , & she will send them to me..
My dear friend olive , I can't thank you enough for your attention & affection , I am very lucky to have you as a friend . you are always in my thoughts … thank you again …
Sunshine ….

8 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunshine-so happy you will soon receive inhalers. This just shows there are good people in the world. We all care about you and your family and pray that one day we will be able to meet you in the open. Good job Olive! Take care Sunhine and stay safe.
Grandpa

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful news. and a wonderful advertisement for blogs. hope they arrive soon. take care.
starliz

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger GeeOh! said...

sunshine, we wait everyday to hear that the medication has reached you, hope it will soon, olive got a bit nervous thinking it wouldnt get there but he was just goin to send more if it didnt, hope it reaches you safely! I listened to olive suffer with bad asthma on some nights until he got an inhalor, may you have many easy breathing days soon my dear!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger olivebranch said...

isn't gee so sweet :)

they are in Baghdad! WAHOOO :)

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

 
At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home