Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Please welcome cazza & Gee oh...

Hello friends.
blogging is the is the greats thing that happen in my life I realized while reading the other peoples blogs that we all have the same needs & the same feeling , requisites & no matter ho far we are ...
I am very thankful for the blog world , I knew my drear friend Luke ( aka olive branch ), & he helped me & sent me the inhalers , since that we became friends & I made many many friendship threw the blog ..
Olive branch's sister cazza created a blog , she is 12 years old , her full name is Cassandra Jane Skinner ( I like the name Cassandra), I hope that her blog will be popular like her bother ,cazza is a good singer too , she sang a solo with a 470 children choir backing her. & she published a pretty poem too.
olive branch's girlfriend (gee oh) have a blog too you can find it on :
www.geeoh.blogspot.com
dear cazza & gee-oh welcome to blog world , I am sure you will have fun & will make many friendships …. …
Sunshine..

3 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sunshine,

I perused your post (Please welcome cazza & Gee oh...) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell instant road repair. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
instant road repair. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like instant road repair on interest free credit and you can pay for your instant road repair whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: instant road repair.

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home