Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Friday, September 16, 2005

List that in our constitution !…

Hello friends
it was a long time since I went out ..but yesterday I was invited to two small wedding parties in one day !!!! the first one for my next door neighbor , the other for my front door neighbor !!!
Believe or not I went to both ! .
In the first wedding , I was surprised from the bridegroom behavior, he was making calls by his mobile phone most of the time.
I didn’t see him talking with his bride or touching her hand ! ( how rude) they didn’t dance , they didn’t enjoy their wedding party at all.
The bride was lonely in her wedding ! She kept looking at the guests & smiling, he ignored her in the first day of their life, what will happen next year?
He didn’t hold his bride ,but he did hold his dear mobile all the time……..
In the second wedding, the bridegroom was taking photos with his mobile & the bride was ignored too ..
Is there any law ban the bridegroom from using the mobile phone in his wedding ? I wish that will be listed in our new constitution!!!!!
Don’t ever use the mobile phone in your weddings …
Sunshine…

6 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah! that sounds like a reasonable request, Sunshine. i bet your groom will not be using a phone at your wedding. :)

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sunshine. I like your post and agree with your conclusion. I would also like to see them banned while driving on public roads.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Jack B. said...

I agree with you about mobile phones. One of the reasons I've resisted getting one (so far) is because they go off at all the wrong times and are annoying. And at a wedding its even worse! Thats the wrong time to be having a phone conversation.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

You can turn off the ringer, Jack :)

I thought *I* was a dinosaur when it came to cell phones! I still don't like them much, but I've accepted they have become a fact of life.

Maybe these gusy who were ignoring their brides and talking on the phone and such... maybe they were just very nervous, and didn't know how they should behave. I agree, it's extremely rude, though!

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
refinance mortgage loans georgia 316 1 roulette gambling master debit card compare renters insurance rottweiler later client software installation provider is unable honeymoon suite nags head nchot tub debt help leads for mortgages patents does windows take computer memory muscle cars domain registration ski resorts bipolar scholarship softwares requires gdi+ patent search what is public accounting led vehicle interior

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! paxil withdrawal insomnia http://www.milf-4.info/monster-dildos-gallery.html barcode printers and scanners upskirts pusy Driveway forms java graphical programs for pdas www.cheap pdas .com pdas via activesync http://www.verizon-wireless-company-and-plans.info/Pdas.html 2006 buick rainier review honda utility vechlie Compaq ml370g3 hard drive Loss weight forum pills Fort william football club online auto insurance Backpack tool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home