Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Sunday, September 25, 2005

More & more mistakes...

MISTAKES AGAIN, in my last post I made 2 mistakes I wrote celebrate & special wrongly , I most be more careful next time .. I promise … but remember who makes no mistakes makes nothing …
Thank you Madcanuck for reminding me… one day English will be like my first language , then I will not make mistakes again .. & probably I will show others their mistakes ( who knows ! )… Sunshine...

6 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger CharlesWT said...

More important than perfect English is being able to express your knowledge, ideas, views and opinions effectively regardless of the language you use. Besides, you already use English as well or better than most native English speakers.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger olivebranch said...

Hey sunshine :) thankyou so much for your kind words- but you made another mistake! (dont worry, I am lazy and often make mistakes on my blog too), this mistake you wrote : mOst (meaning largest amount) instead of mUst (meaning have to)!

Your english results will be all 100% at school this year! (are you studying english this year?)

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep learning by your mistakes but don't be afraid to make them. your english is phenomenal for your age. I speak as an english teacher.
starliz

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger pebblepie said...

Oh I think you doing so good!

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home