Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Happy Birthday Olive ...

Wow . today is olive's birthday . I like the birthday parties, I used to calibrate with my friends, but I didn’t calibrate my birthday for three years ! because of the bad situation here , I miss birthday parties .
To my dear friend olive .
Hoping that this birthday is your happiest yet. The kind that's filled with pleasures , too delightful to forget ,& hopping that you shall see your dreams come true , through a year that is just as wonderful in every way as you ..
This brings a warm wish , that every hour of your spatial day , is filled with moment that will bring lots of joy & happiness.
For your birthday's just the beginning , of a year the fresh & new , & each day should be wonderful , for someone as nice as you.
May your day be memorable..
Happy birthday dear …
Sunshine…