Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Summer holiday

The holiday, who don’t like holiday? I wait the holiday & made a lot of plans for it , when the holiday comes I do handmade work , I do cold ceramic , macramé ( spin ropes to make chandeliers , vases , bags , partitions , curtains , & others ) , & I like to spin the beads & make wristlets , rings , necklaces & keys medals & some times I give them to my relatives or friends.
I also made desktop handmade decorations using soap, beads, pins, pannose strips, & pearls. They look lovely & smell good.
I like to read a lot I have books was for my mother.
I listen to music when I do these hobbies.
Youth & children in my country don’t have anything to do in holidays, so they spend the day watching television, playing video games or sleeping. Because we don’t have swimming pools or any recreational places, we also don’t have good children cities, there is a small children city in Dhook in the north of Iraq, that is the only good one in the country but we can’t go there because of the absents of safety.
Computers entered our houses recently, and it’s still rare. Many many families can’t afford it to their children, and so internet is not available to most of intermediary class.
Enjoy your holidays.
Sunshine …

5 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jack B. said...

You have the right idea. Spend the summer on things you're interested in and improve your skills. You would be surprised at how many kids here in the US who have a whole bunch of things they can do (and don't have warfare in their streets like you do) do nothing but sit and watch TV all day too.

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Searching for Travel Guide?
We have collected together in one convenient place a wide assortment of Los Angeles Travel Guide information.

 
At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! cool blog...I just saw this Videogames site, it has a lot of stuf on Videogames Check it out!!

 
At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Effexor and male sex problems Flower garden dayton ohio flowers for mating butterflies Everglade orchids Hp a420n recovery disk Jessicamaclintock perfume tenuate dieting drug birds of paradise flower Abortion mortality surveillance system

 

Post a Comment

<< Home