Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Bad day in my memory

Hi, friends how are you? Fine? , today I will tell you about misfortune happened in my sister’s primary school a month a go .terrorists attacked the Iraqi and American soldiers and ran away, the soldiers tried to chase them they entered the school to take places on the roof and in the upstairs class rooms, they shoot the terrorists from the school toward the road .the soldiers brought their wounded buddies to the school yard to be first aid.
All the pupils became panicked, many of them were fainted.
The worse thing that happened that they released the children to go home, my sister (seven years old ) didn’t know the way home alone , she went to our nearby friend’s house .
When my mother knew that there was a fight near my sister’s School she phoned my dad in his job asking to do some thing.
My father couldn’t pass his way to the school, he went to his uncle’s house (which is near the school) and waited.
My mom was sooooooo worried but an hour later our friends phoned to tell us she was there.
When we were able to bring her home, she was terrified, crying and dirty.
We called the doctor, he prescribed a sedative for her, and she
Had a bath and my mom took her to bed.
Since then she feel afraid from school, my grandmother take her and bring her from school walking, and many times gun shoots tracked them during their way and make them run or enter any house in their way ..

4 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Jack B. said...

I am so sorry for your sister, Sunshine. Especially for a little girl of seven to be let out in the streets and not know her way home. She must have been very scared. Please tell her that she has people here in American (well me anyway) who are sorry and hope she feels better.

I don't what to say that will make it better. Nothing will I guess until the terrorists stop and who knows when that will be. Just stay close to your family. If there's one thing I've learned about Iraqis is how important family (even extended family) is important to your culture and country.

I'm praying for the people of Mosul all the time and I'll keep doing it.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Sunshine said...

Dear sir JD3
I really appreciate your feelings; we do need your prayer. Your comments really help me; make me feel that there is someone who cares.
sunshine

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger The Queen said...

Sunshine,
I am so sorry that your poor little sister had to go through that scary time. Shame on those teachers!

You can't even imagine how many people DO care about the suffering of the Iraqis, especially the children. It breaks my heart to think of a child crying out of fear and seeing the horrible things that are happening in your country. May God Bless you all and keep you safe! It's going to get better! Give your sister a big hug from me please.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home