Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Sunday, May 22, 2005

my diary of the two last days

Hi friends. Yesterday, I had French exam, the questions was so hard , and the weather was so hot, anyhow I did good enough, when we left the school three bombs were left in the middle of the street , every one was panicked ,then explosives experts came and took them away . Today early in the morning heave shooting awaked us, the terrorists attacked the checkpoint, which is just behind our house, as I ran in a hurry from my bed I felt dizzy, but we are all safe.
Tomorrow my mother, brother , sister & me are leaving to Baghdad to visit my grandparents, we miss them a lot , I didn’t see them since last August , usually we feel so happy & excited to go to my grandparents house ,but this time we fell afraid because of the unsafe road ,& we might be tracked for hours in the hot weather because of an accident against the police , the army or a bomb in the street.
Wish me a safe trip.
I may not be able to write for you in the couple coming weeks, but I will try.
Good bye …

8 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I hope you get a good grade. Please keep up with your studies.

Someday all the explosions will finally be just bad memories and you will need your education then.

---Dan

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodbye and stay safe
starliz

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Randy said...

Thanks for commenting - It helps me understand your struggle.

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow i'm not sure what to say. I was deployed to Iraq for over a year in the begining of the war. It seems to me a little weird for bombs to be left in the middle of the street. As far as attacking checkpoints...since checkpoint attacks have decreased a lot. I didnt know they were still stupid enough to do that. Oh well interesting post.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Jack Bennett said...

Please try to stay safe, Sunshine. And good luck with your grades, although it's obvious how smart you are.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

I hope things settle down for you and you can have a good visit with your grandparents!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Eddie said...

Hello, Just wandering the blogosphere and happened on your blog. I like the way how you have put it all together. I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

B.S. in Electrical Engineering LPN Online Degree

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. 79 cadillac coupe de ville for sale belair Breast implants surgery victoria bc Comtel security systems british fantasy football the herald Voyeur realm surfing contest and tv British ice hockey writers association Order xanax with no prescription http://www.buyvaliumonline1.info/purchase_valium.html http://www.baseball0.info/the-history-of-valium.html http://www.diazepamdefinition.info/buyvaliumsharkscarecouplereliveordeal.html Classified used ads renault in france

 

Post a Comment

<< Home