Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Saturday, August 26, 2006

My news summary....

Hi all , my computer didn’t work and I had to leave it in my relative’s house for couple days to fix the problem.
At that time I stayed with my grandma’s sister . She had a minor surgery and needed someone to take care of her , she has only one daughter and she is in her honeymoon , so I spent two days with her .
After that I went to laylat al henna for some friend , I had so much fun , as they are Kurds , I dressed clothes similar to theirs ( chiffon and satin with so many colors and beads , and of course many golden jewelries ) , they danced Dabkah (my favorite kind of dance) , I had a nice time .
After that in 2 days I went to my neighbor’s wedding , it was hot but I had fun .
In the mornings , I teach my next door neighbor how to use computer and internet , even if we don’t have electricity , because they have large generator.
I spend the afternoon making handmade work , and I am learning how to play on my mom’s musical keyboard, I didn’t buy one for my own yet , because we don’t have fuel to go to the market .
I have continues headache these days, maybe because there are so many things in my mind that make me worried .
Those are my update news ,
Sunshine…

12 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Habiiiiiiiiiiiibti Sunshine, I'm so proud of you and how you are making your day full of activities.
God Bless you.

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dear one!
I hope you are able to get a keyboard. There is nothing like being able to use music to express how you feel.
So, we will have to be on the look for your book, and your musical compositions, as one day I am sure you will be famous for both!
Stay safe!

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so glad to hear you have been having alot of good times with the family. I can not help but worry about you when you don't post for a few days. I know GOD will keep you safe so i'll try not to worry so much. May you continue to have very blessed days ahead of you. I hope your headaches go away! Try not to worry has much even though it must be hard not to.
PEACE,LOVE, and HAPPINESS to all!

p

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Raghda said...

Glad you are ok, Sunshine.And take care..

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear from you again! It must have been fun to dress up when visiting your friend. Hope you have more happy days.
Your friend,
Jennifer

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Marshmallow26 said...

Hello Sunshine,

I am a new Iraqi blogger, I hope you visit my blog.
Your sense of houmor adds a magic touch to your blog.

ciao

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Fille-de-Etoile said...

Sunshine, I read your blog about Iraqis are Mollycoddles. It's so funny but at the same time, I can sense your worries and pain. I hope those headaches doesn't last long. Try to take good care of yourself. You're such a wonderful girl to help out your neighbor and your great aunt (your grandma's sister). Wow, it sounds fun with your friends. Remember those happy moments in the toughest of times. I can't say if I can fully understand living in your situation. As a human being, I can empathize with you. No one wants to feel worried, scared, hot, etc. No one want to live without electricity and water. From your other blogs, I can sense that you try so hard to live each day fully. Keep your wonderful, amazing humor up and your spirit too! Have a great day!

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger jarvenpa said...

Hello, I hope your headaches go away! Sounds like you are very busy. I am glad--aside from headaches--you are well.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Diana Joy said...

Hi Sunshine!!!
How yah been???
I miss yah!!
Let's chat soon??
BTW....
YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!! LOL HAHA
Go to my other blogg
http://unseen-child.blogspot.com/
And see the questions!!!
I can't wait to read your answers:) I know some don't apply to you...but answer as many as you can:) Your name will be in todays post:)
Chat then?
DJ

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Diana Joy said...

Hi Sunshine:)
You are on my mind tonight and I just want to let you know I am praying for you:)
If you need anything...just e-mail me...I will get back to you as soon as possible:) I promise!
Take care of yourself and be safe!!
Love,
DJ

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice my news summary.... post! Thanks for intesting info!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home