Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am alive but busy !

Hello friends
Oh , 9 days left , then my exams will start , I finished all the subjects , except religion , 10/6 is the big day .
I will have a day off between the exams (to study ).
Religion is the first exam , then Arabic , English , mathematics , biology , chemistry , history and geography (in the same day ) , physics , and French .
I studied well , but I am still very worried , I did my best , but I can't be sure that I will get the highest marks , my mom told me to do my best and do not care about the marks ..
I didn't have time to check my E-mails for 10 days!!!
The house surround isn't very quiet , my brother , sister , & my grandparents' loud voices (they can't hear well unless they shout ) sometimes I just can't concentrate, from ten I can give 7 !.
I will write to you after the exams, about my plans for the holiday (I have many posts ideas), keep waiting and wish me good luck , a safe and open roads , and electricity (the weather is so hot , and the electricity is so bad ) !! I'll need that.
My summer holiday will start on 29/6 .
Sunshine.
Btw , I can't believe that I'll be in the high school , I heard that next year we will study Kurdish !! I am excited.

15 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

You're such a smart girl, Sunshine, don't worry about getting the best possible marks! If you study hard and do your best, the good marks will follow, I'm sure :)

I finished 8th Grade (I think that's the equivalent of the Grade you are in now) with the second highest GPA in the school. My *best friend* was the guy who beat me. And not only that, they gave him a special award for having gotten the highest GPA in the history of the school. I was so mad, I spent half of the summer trying to ruin his life before I got over it :p

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Um Haleema said...

Sunshine don't worry so much about these tests. I think you will do fine as long as you just stay relaxed and confident that you studied well. I wish you luck. But I don't really think you need it. You are a smart girl and I think you will do well. You have a lot of people praying for you.

Craig, did you manage to ruin his life or did he beat you there too? Too funny! Did you become best friends after that?

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger edyan7 said...

Salaam Sis,

Good luck with your exams!!

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck. nearly over. you are bound to do well in english et bonne chance avec l'examin francais aussi.
starliz

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Ripama said...

High school? What is high school like in Iraq? Do you select your own courses?

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

I pray for you the best on your exams. I also pray for you peace. :)

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Josephina/Josie/Jo said...

Whew!!!I have finally tracked your blog once more. I had accidentally come upon it in March and after that I have been relentlessly searching for it. I am happy to get through and hear about you.
Well, all the very best and may the Lord be with you.Love and regards.

 
At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunshine: I agree with your mom. Don't worry about the marks. Do the best you can and we will be proud of you. Because of your wonderful intelligence and attitude, I'm sure you will do well.

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger joenuzz said...

Hi Sunshine how are you doing? CAn you give us an update?

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Michomeme said...

hi sunshin,,,good luck...and back again,,,by the way..do u like french??
for me,,yes i like it...i'm studying french at college of languages>>baghdad unis.

take care and do ur best..

a bient tot

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don`t worry! I hope, You`ll do very well. Big Kisses.

Good luck!

Mary

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Sunshine;

We haven't heard from you in almost a month. We are interested in how you did on your final exams. I hope all is well with you and all of your family.

I wish all those idiots would keep their spam off your site.

Best wishes to you.

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog!! I'm into affiliate directory and to drive traffic to my website I signed up free for this superb traffic gereating tool - I now have loads of hits to my websites and blogs. This can see your affiliate commission shoot through the roof - meaning lots of extra money coming in for you and your family. Sign up now - it's free.. Best of luck, cheers for now, dave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home