Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I am shining again ...

Hello friends:
Hope you are fine , & that you didn't forget me , I know I know you are blaming me now because I didn't shine since a long time !!!
I had been sooooooooooooo busy with my midyear exams, & we did not have electricity in the past few weeks, we had it for once daily and mostly after midnight!! Besides it was a horrible week, the situation is so bad so many times I was stuck in my way, on the day that I had biology exam, there was a mine in my way!!!! I didn't know what was going on first!!!! I saw so many panzers & so many soldiers, but fortunately I reached school, it was a miracle, some girls couldn't & some arrived after the exam!!!!!
I did very well in most of my exams although the questions were very hard , I didn't finish my exams yet , I will have my English exam on Saturday …
Wish me luck …..
Live strong…
Sunshine ……..

3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger olivebranch said...

Hey you don't need luck when it comes to english my dear :D

you got disconnected from Yahoo, I assume the electricity is having problems again, or the internet :(

I miss you! Hope we speak again soon!

I will send you a big email explaining my project (the new site) soon!

[olivebranch]

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Yea! You're back...I was checking on you every day or two. I missed reading your entries. Glad exams are rolling along & hope you do well on the remaining ones.

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine trying to go to school to take exam's and having to try to dodge a ongoing war.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home