Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Friday, December 09, 2005

My days before the Elections...

Hello friends , as you know the Election is next Thursday , but the situation isn't good at all , I even heard in the news that we are under emergency state in Mosul, we don't leave our house , I didn't go to school on Wednesday , I stayed at home, but I had to go to school on Thursday , because I had a French exam ( by the way, I did so well ) , I took with me some medicines , my inhalers , & other things I might need in case I couldn't reach home , my mom told me that if I couldn't reach home I should go with Najma & hnk to their house (it is near the school) , the headmistress don't allow the students to bring their mobile phone with them , but my parents insisted that I should take mine with me , ( although in these days we have a very bad phone services) ..to take it with me I had to cover it , I hide it inside my clothes , in case any one inspect us ,my mom said that I have to stay at home on Sunday although I will have 2 exams" biology & French "….
we hear explosions & shooting from time to time , specially after midnight.
There will be a stroll bans , in the few coming days , I will probably spend the time , working on computer & internet in case we have electricity , & Internet services ,
Hope that all the Iraqis will vote in the Elections , no matter for whom , all my family will vote , but I can't , I am under 18 , I wish I could , if I can vote I will choose Allawy , hope that the next government will be good , will dissolve the terrorism & re-build Iraq … I pray for that…
Stay safe , & take care ....
Sunshine….

6 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

"hope that the next government will be good , will dissolve the terrorism & re-build Iraq … I pray for that…"

Me too, Sunshine.

By the way, your socks (in the other post) are cute. People are probably just jealous :p

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunshine, Vote for Allawi and get Mallawi!!

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger In His Steps said...

I pray that the elections go well without the violence. You and your country have suffered enough.

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
»

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Hci tramadol ultram in fioricet Barkley's neuropsychological model of adhd Jen tilly pilates Cheap company electric general home insurance Wireless cellular internet plans cell phone ring tones baseball fantasy Commercial download levitra Online meridia sale 1950 &aposs interior design

 

Post a Comment

<< Home