Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I am trying to Shine but...

Hello friends , sorry for not posting since a long time, but I was very busy I had a lot of homework to do , & I didn't have time to work on internet .
This week I joined a competition, & I have to answer 30 questions , if I win ,I will gain a new computer (Pentium 4) , or mobile , there is only 13 winners , & many participates it will be a miracle if I win. I decided in case I win a mobile phone, I will sell it & buy a computer .. I already have a mobile phone ,pray for me as you always do …..
I will try to write a post this week…. Sorry friends ….
You know it's winter( the scholastic season), so some times clouds( exams ) might hide the sun from shining …
Sunshine…

7 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Hassan said...

Don't worry about the exams. You can shine through..

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly hope that you win one of the computers.

We know that you are busy and your school work is extremely important, so don't worry about not posting. We will check in on you every day. We love it when you do post but understand when you don't.

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your good grades in school need your sunshine. We can wait...

We will always be here when that is done.

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger In His Steps said...

That would be so awesome if you won a new computer!!!
Keep at the homework Sunshine! We will be here when you do post.
Kim

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Jack B. said...

Good luck, Sunshine! I'm sure you have a very good chance of winning, you are so smart. Najma's cousin, Sanyora, is also trying for the computer. I hope you both get one.

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
»

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home