Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Luke survey ...

Hello friends ,
couple of weeks ago , my friend Luke sent me some questions for his survey , I answered them & I want to share them with you ..
Blog name: days of my life…
Blog Address:www.livesstrong.blogspot.com
Blog Alias: Sunshine
E-mail Address: livesstrong92@yahoo.com
Q1)What drives you to post on your blog, and what do you feel afterwards?
- well, I wanted to express my feelings & thoughts, & I wanted to have friends to share them the happy & sad moments in my life , to be enlightened about the life out side Iraq. I wanted to show the people how do I live , after blogging I feel so happy & I got many friends …
Q2)Have you become more knowledgeable as a result of participating in the blogosphere?-in what ways?
-Yes of course. In many ways… I improved my English language & became more fluency, I became more confident in my self, more resolved to achieve my ambitions & dreams , I realized that there are many people care about Iraqis , & care about me.
Q3)What has changed in your life as a result of participating in the blogosphere?
My life style was changed since I became a Blogger, I spend most of my spare-time writing posts , reading E-mails & comments, in holidays I used to woke up at 11 o'clock , because I didn't have anything to do , but in the last summer holiday & in the weekends I wake up at 8 o'clock , sometimes earlier to work on internet ( because in this time of the day we have electricity ) . Even the way I make interlocution , & the way I think & my interests were changed , I feel that I am more mature than few months ago.
Q4)What emotions do you associate with reading blogs?
- through reading blogs , I become more enlightened about the peoples thoughts , beliefs & opinions …& through reading the Iraqis blogs I knew that there are many educated people in my country ,I believe they can have a good role in Iraq future …
Q5)What emotions do you associate with writing blogs?
- I don't feel lonely any more , & I got friends from everywhere , when I publish a post I can't wait to read my readers' comments, & E-mails. I learned how to accept the disagreements , & not just wait comments from people that agree with me ..
Q6)What emotions do you associate with other bloggers?-
I made friendships with many bloggers , in Iraq & other countries. We share E-mails & chat with each other.
Q7)Has participating in the blogosphere improved your quality of life?
Yes , of course , I learned that I have many blessings in spite of every thing & I can help no matter how you I am ..
Q8)Have you found true friends in the blogosphere?
Yes . I found true friends, they are encouraging , affectionate , & supportive. You are one of them my dear , you send me the inhalers ,which traveled through many countries ,you show me & show the world that the one who do have the desire to help ,should not surrender no matter how far the distance …
Q9)How did these people become your friends, and why is their friendship important to you?
- well ,they became my friends through their supportive E-mails & comments , or like you , when you send me the inhalers …… their friendships are very important to me , because those friends helped me & support me , they always send me encouraging comments & letters, when I feel disappointed they remind me to be optimism .. I am so lucky to have them & *you*.
Q10) What other questions should have been included in this survey, or would you like to add any other relevant or unrelevant comments?
Thank you for sharing me in your survey.
Sunshine………

11 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that all of your readers are happy to "read from you again"! I am also thankful that you had a safe trip during Eed. Study often and stay safe.
Grandpa

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep on writing. we enjoy it.
starliz

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

11 18 05

Hello:
A fellow blogger recommended your site to me. My God! You are so amazing! Keep on fighting the good fight for your education; it is the most powerful thing you can have. Wow, reading your posts and about you has been a touching experience. Take Care and I will visit again from time to time:)

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sunshine can you post somthing about what you in iraq do to celebrate christmas, or whatever chrismas like thing you do, as we are learning about different christmas's in school and i choose iraq to reasearch! thnax cazza :)

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Captain Jarred Fishman, USAFR said...

do you need more inhalers?

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
best mortgage rate refinancing mortgage mi insurance agency taiwan long stay insurence annual insurance travel worldwide insurance marketing

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my become insurance agent site.
Have a good day!

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my become insurance agent site.
Have a good day!

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your site about illinois mortgage.
Good job on putting it together.
I've also got a little spot about illinois mortgage.
Come on over...

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Online weight loss medications and programs are becoming very popular throughout the world with dietitians. However, not all programs of weight loss are created equal and some are even unnecessary.
Acomplia weight loss drug is an anorexic against obesity drugs. It is a cannabinoid receptor antagonist CB1. Acomplia Rimonabant has been found to stop the food enough to help people lose weight, and could also help reduce the urge other unhealthy as smoking.
Florinef weight loss drug is a corticosteroid used to help your body maintain the proper balance of water and minerals. Florinef pills can also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Hoodia weight loss medication is pure weight loss supplement. Do not be fooled by counterfeit products. Hoodia Gordonii More Hoodia comes directly from South Africa. Not Mexico, China or other so-called Hoodia exporting countries. More sales Hoodia Gordonii directly help the South African Bushmen tribes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home