Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Thursday, November 17, 2005

My diary in the last two weeks ...

Hello friends ,
it was a long time since I wrote a post , but as you know I was in Baghdad &then I had so many exams & homework , ( I know , I know you miss me I miss you too ) ..
I went to Baghdad on Monday31/10 , fortunately we had no much delay.
On the first day we arrived Baghdad, we had al-ftor with my parent's uncle & his wife.
And on the first day of Eed all the family gathered at the house of the oldest member of the family , my other parent's uncle .we had lunch together , & when we returned back to my grandparents house many relatives & friends visited us , so at the end of the day I was exhausted.
On the second day of Eed my family & I went to Hassan's house , I saw hnk , Raghda , najma & their parents ..
At this visit to my grandparents, my grandma gave me so many books & novels ,as you know I love reading.. so know I will have something to do in my spare-time , when we don't have electricity ..
At the third day of Eed ,we returned back to Mosul , & we had good trip again …
In the last 2 weeks I had soooo many exams, I did Ok in them..
But every time , I study I suffer from bad headache , so my parent will take me to the Eye doctor , next week ….
Sunshine

4 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger In His Steps said...

I'm so glad to read your posts once again Sunshine. I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed you. I understand that your studies are very important and I'm glad you did well on your exams. It also sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family.
Be blessed.
Kim

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://hfcohgvw.com/rgwi/nodb.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ulrbtlod.com/szld/vudl.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://hfcohgvw.com/rgwi/nodb.html | http://vfmlpllm.com/kuhs/fdwg.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home