Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Welcome Mama...

I like to hail a very warm welcome to a new writer (mama); she started to bloging last week. & I have a surprise she is my mother, I talked about her in some of my posts & how she always support me.
Mama you are a gorgeous mother. Welcome to the blog world I hope you will enjoy it, as I do.
See mama’s blog you will absolutely like it…
Sunshine …

4 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for providing a link to MAMA. I love her blogspot. I can understand why you say you and your mother are such good friends. She is a wonderful mother. You of course are a fantasticly wonderful daughter. Tell her that when she hears from your aunt Rose to give her our regards and tell her we miss her and her husbands blogs.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Jack B. said...

Sunshine, your mother's blog is great. It's obvious you take after her and that she's proud of you.

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the more the merrier." do you understand the british way of understatement? think abut it.
meanwhile welcome to mama's blog.
starliz

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Fitness equipment company Suzuki bandit fairings distance learning mb Buy didrex now from $159 00 women in mini dresses and skirts Advanced pilates diagrams debt as a percentage of Surfboard roof racks au Acuvue 2 colours blue pea coats Swimsuits tongs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home