Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Normal day !...

3 days ago , I was waiting for couple hours to get internet connection, my sister was swimming in the swimming vat in the garden ,my grandfather was out side the house talking with his friend ( normal day ). Suddenly we heard heavy shooting. I was upstairs I ran to my sister, who was screaming& while she was running her wet feet slipped her on the stairs, she was really frightened & her ribs were hurt..
My grandfather ran inside. We all sat in the aisle because there aren’t any windows.
My brother was sick he had a high fever; we couldn’t take him to the doctor because the streets & bridges were closed.
When our neighbor was at his way home the shooting began, the policemen in the checkpoint shot toward his car, he jumped out of his car into a slime benison, he had some bruises.
the next day, while I was giving my neighbor the English lessons, we heard a heavy shooting again, it was behind our house. We stayed down until the fight end. But did any one tell us what was going on? No, that is not our business
Stay safe….
Sunshine…

3 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! euphoria perfume by calvin kline http://www.ebony-ass-5.info/Free-hardcore-lesbian-2flesbian-teen-tonguekissing.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home