Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Mobile phones ….. What for?

The mobile phones , is a new device came to Iraq ,I have to admit that at first I was spellbound, I read a lot of catalogs ,I wanted to know all the things inside this small phone .
When the mobile started to distribute, I noticed that most of people buy the mobile to show off, & to send stupid jokes to each other .
The girls in my school talk about their mobiles & their stuffs like covers, tones& pictures etc …( boasters)
Even the guys who collect garbage & hiker sellers of gas have a mobile too!
My mom works in a hospital in the village, she said that there are families live in grievous penury, they don’t have beds they sleep on the floor, but they have mobile phones!
Now I don’t care if my mobile is the most expensive, with camera or with out, the only thing I want that it works on need. I believe that the mobile phone only for important calls, & that was the goal behind inventing it.
you May be surprised that I have a mobile in this age ,But sometimes I can’t reach home , or school , the bridges or the roads can be closed, or something like that , I call my mom ,& she tell me what to do.
Use the mobile phone wisely…
Sunshine …

4 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger In His Steps said...

You would be shocked to see here in North America!! Even in small towns like mine, people are walking down the street talking away on their phones. They drive their cars talking on their phones (even though we can be fined for that). They even shop in the stores talking on their phones!!
I guess there are many important calls out there.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Jack B. said...

Sometimes I feel like the only one I know who doesn't have a mobile phone. And now I think I'm going to have to get one myself - but just for emergencies. I think having a camera, e-mail, etc. on a phone is pointless.

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great blog very informative re ntl web mail. In a simliar vain to ntl web mail, I would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **mobile phones** or **cheap broadband**. Also you can get **cheap gas & electricity**, **gifts for your loved one** and **loan deals, free phone calls with talktalk, free broadband with Sky and bargain electrical equipment**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home