Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Friday, July 29, 2005

To my dear readers...

When I created my blog, I was afraid that my blog would not attract readers. But then since, I made many friendships from different countries, as well as from Iraq. When I write a post, I can’t wait to read the comments. However, the internet services in Iraq are terrible, sometimes I wait 2 or 3 hours to have an internet connection or even for several days. In addition to the lack in electricity. now I am more enlightened about the life in the other countries.
To you my dear readers and friends ,I want to say:
Jack Bennett : thanks a lot for your kindness , it is a great honor to me to receive comments from you , & to have you among my readers .
Maddog: Thanks a lot, for your kindness& beautiful words. Your comments are supportive; you make me feel that I am special. Once You wrote me a comment, (about my relationship with my family in the post relationships), it expressed your care. I am so lucky to know you .
Madcanuck: you were supportive from the beginning & you are still the most special, reader& friend. You are still the only friend I made chat with. You are always there when I need help, advice or support, thanks a lot.
Kim, you are assiduous reader, thank you for your strong comments.
Aunt Najma: I consider you as my blog teacher. you are my model, you deserve all the success.
Brain H: you always give me the impulse to write. I always look forward to your comments. You are so special.
Dancwater: where are you dear reader? I miss your delightful words.
To all the readers, you are so many , thank you all for your precious time , that you spend on reading the post , & writing your lovely comments , either you agree or disagree with my thoughts , keep it that way .
Thank you all ….
Sunshine …

16 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sunshine, I also like to read your blog, I check it to see when you post new messages. I like to hear about what life is like in Iraq. You have a nice blog, keep posting!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Thank you for the kind acknowledgments Sunshine. You certainly have a wisdom and intelligence that goes beyond your 14 years. :)

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Jack Bennett said...

Sunshine, you really are a ray of sunshine and I love reading your blog because despite the horrible things going on around you in Iraq you always keep a positive outlook. Yours is one of my favorite blogs to read.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Aunt Najma said...

Hey, thanks.. Didn't know I was a model for someone!! :) Really, thanks.

When I had comments, I used to like them as much as you did, in fact, I used to print them out, read them, write the replies on paper, type them on the computer, make dad read them for me, and then publish the replies.. Then I grew up ;)

It was fun.. But now, it's as elightful to get a nice e-mail, though I don't print or ask dad to read for me any more!

Your English is getting better by days.. Just keep in mind, if you get better than me, I won't be so helpful anymore ;(

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sunshine,

I've just started reading your old blogs. I've been reading your relatives blogs and I enjoy reading all about your family. But I have to ask you a question. You're vocabulary is abnormally advanced. English is my first language and I would never use some of the words you do. Did you learn these words in class or do you look them up in a thesaurus?

-Ramzi

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Maddog said...

Sunshine,

There are many bloggers, so many.

Your blog is special to me. Your writings seem real and genuine.

I like that! You should have many friends on the internet because of this.

Your real feelings should generate many comments, not because you are political, but because you are so GENUINE.

We're all behind you girl.

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Real Estate Help said...

Looking For Real Estate Help For You.. Check it out. Change your way of thinking and you will change your life.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congradulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a multi level methods site/blog. It successfully covers multi level methods related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

 
At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Congratulations, Readers...!!!

Check this out for FREE...

This opportunity says:

"Your Ad" Will Be Instantly Displayed on Thousands of Websites and Read By Over 10 Million People Per Week For FREE, and It Only Takes 60 Seconds To Get Started!

To find out more visit: making money using the internet site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and making money using the internet related stuff.

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY LOOKY HERE!!! Rene Keiser signed up, and here's what happend..."This website is so viral - I received over one hundred sign-ups and my network is already 5 levels deep in less than 48 hours." ~ Rene Keiser. Learn more about it here: business opportunities site. It pretty much covers business opportunities related stuff and it is FREE to join.

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

BUILD YOUR LIST, WIN THE WEEKLY DRAW, EARN MONEY! Learn more about it here: financial independence site. It pretty much covers financial independence related stuff and it is FREE to join.

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Group hawaii travel debt+personal+settlement Benefits of having property casualty insurance Water beds wholesale

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
With the best regards!
Artur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home