Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Friday, July 29, 2005

To my dear readers...

When I created my blog, I was afraid that my blog would not attract readers. But then since, I made many friendships from different countries, as well as from Iraq. When I write a post, I can’t wait to read the comments. However, the internet services in Iraq are terrible, sometimes I wait 2 or 3 hours to have an internet connection or even for several days. In addition to the lack in electricity. now I am more enlightened about the life in the other countries.
To you my dear readers and friends ,I want to say:
Jack Bennett : thanks a lot for your kindness , it is a great honor to me to receive comments from you , & to have you among my readers .
Maddog: Thanks a lot, for your kindness& beautiful words. Your comments are supportive; you make me feel that I am special. Once You wrote me a comment, (about my relationship with my family in the post relationships), it expressed your care. I am so lucky to know you .
Madcanuck: you were supportive from the beginning & you are still the most special, reader& friend. You are still the only friend I made chat with. You are always there when I need help, advice or support, thanks a lot.
Kim, you are assiduous reader, thank you for your strong comments.
Aunt Najma: I consider you as my blog teacher. you are my model, you deserve all the success.
Brain H: you always give me the impulse to write. I always look forward to your comments. You are so special.
Dancwater: where are you dear reader? I miss your delightful words.
To all the readers, you are so many , thank you all for your precious time , that you spend on reading the post , & writing your lovely comments , either you agree or disagree with my thoughts , keep it that way .
Thank you all ….
Sunshine …

10 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sunshine, I also like to read your blog, I check it to see when you post new messages. I like to hear about what life is like in Iraq. You have a nice blog, keep posting!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger In His Steps said...

Thank you for the kind acknowledgments Sunshine. You certainly have a wisdom and intelligence that goes beyond your 14 years. :)

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Jack B. said...

Sunshine, you really are a ray of sunshine and I love reading your blog because despite the horrible things going on around you in Iraq you always keep a positive outlook. Yours is one of my favorite blogs to read.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Najma said...

Hey, thanks.. Didn't know I was a model for someone!! :) Really, thanks.

When I had comments, I used to like them as much as you did, in fact, I used to print them out, read them, write the replies on paper, type them on the computer, make dad read them for me, and then publish the replies.. Then I grew up ;)

It was fun.. But now, it's as elightful to get a nice e-mail, though I don't print or ask dad to read for me any more!

Your English is getting better by days.. Just keep in mind, if you get better than me, I won't be so helpful anymore ;(

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sunshine,

I've just started reading your old blogs. I've been reading your relatives blogs and I enjoy reading all about your family. But I have to ask you a question. You're vocabulary is abnormally advanced. English is my first language and I would never use some of the words you do. Did you learn these words in class or do you look them up in a thesaurus?

-Ramzi

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

 
At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Group hawaii travel debt+personal+settlement Benefits of having property casualty insurance Water beds wholesale

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
With the best regards!
Artur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home