Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Friday, July 15, 2005

Relationships...

Although I am affectionate , considerate, helpful& I easily make friendships, but I have a problem to contact with my father , I don’t have good relationship with him , we don’t agree with each other , because we had different opinions , he had never listened to me & that is hard for me, because he is my father right ? .& when I say my opining , he become angry , sometimes yelling ,& antagonize me . I don’t agree with his thoughts, but I try not to argue.
My mom always says to me that your dad cares about you, & I know that, but he don’t express his feelings.
He had never remembered my birthday, or asked me if I need anything, I used to keep my feelings from him,but I share it with my mother. She is my best friend.
She listens to me & share me her thoughts &plans.
We talk about every thing, when we go to somewhere, the people think we are sisters, she always elevate my incorporeal, & helps me to achieve my dreams .
My relationship with my both grandfathers are very good , they support me, they like my blog ,&encourage me.
My relation ship with my grandmother (in Baghdad) is very good &I love her very very much.
Although there is very big difference between me & my other grandmother (she live with us), but we have good relationship.
My sister (she is seven years) & I argue a lot, she don’t obey me in the contrary she do the opposite, & that make me sooooooooo angry.
My brother now is one year old, I love him very much, he stay with me when my mother is at work, he is so cute& funny.
Make good family relationships …
Sunshine ….

10 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

Hey, I just want to wish you good luck. I don't know how life is like in Mosul, but whatever it is, just keep fighting on with life.

 
At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunshine, I wanted to tell you that I love your wonderful attitude. Rest assured that your father does love you. I had no daughters but 2 sons. I don't think I ever told them that I loved them but I'm sure they knew that I did. Do you ever hear from your aunt, who I only know as Rose? She and her husband hasn't posted in a long time. I hope they and their daughter are doing well. Tell your grandmother we are praying for her safety. Stay safe and keep your fantastic attitude.

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger A. Damluji said...

easy now Sunshine, its nothing to worry about.
I don't remember my father telling me he loves me and things like that, but I know (now) that he does.

its normal at your age, with all the hardships you encounter everyday, to feel neglected and alone.. hell, I'm almost 24 and still I feel like that at times!

easy now, رضا الله من رضا الوالدين, right?

:)
cheer up Sunshine, you'll see the light yet!

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Jack B. said...

Sunshine, I'm sure your father does love you. Some people just have a hard time saying it or can't say it all. Maybe he will read your blog and see that you want a better relationship with him

Keep well.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger In His Steps said...

When I was a teenager my father and I used to argue alot. I think that fathers find it hard when their "little girls" start to grow up and have opinions that aren't the same as theirs. I am an adult now and my father and I get along much better. It is easier I think now that I am an adult and he can accept that we differ in some ways but in others we are very much alike. Hang in there Sunshine, sometimes men in our families just think a little differently than we girls, but rest assured, they do love!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger waldschrat said...

I am 61 years old.

When my father died, I had to clean out his houe and take care of all his possessions.

In one drawer I found a box containing greeting cards. As I examined them I realized that he had saved every card I had ever given him, birthday cards, fathers day cards, etc, etc.

I have never had children of my own but when I married my wife had a daughter from a previous marriage. I still have all the cards she ever gave me.

I never understood how much my father treasured these few small tokens of affection I offered him. I am sure my stepdaughter does not understand how much I treasure her. I know she alays preferred her mother's company and felt I was too strict and bossy.

Fathers love their children. It is harder for them to make this apparent than for mothers, I think, but it is true. Never doubt it.

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog - cruise critic. A new site has been launched with plenty of bargain holidays to choose from. Bookmark http://www.bargainplace.co.uk not just for bargain holidays but for flights and transport to and from airports plus travel insurance deals and holiday clothes.

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep believing..Trust Him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home