Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The coming days...

Hello friends,
I hope you had a great time in Easter.
Yesterday I went to my friend's house Y , we didn't see each other for 3 years, we aren’t in the same school now, but we were in the same primary school , we are friends since we were 3 years old , as well as her mom and aunt are my mom's friend .
I had a great time, we took some pictures too.
this picture shows my sister with Y's cousins , see Iraqis are handsome.
********************************************
In the third and sixth class secondary school we do not have exclusion from attending the exams (exclusion is that every student gets 90 and higher in every subject do not have to attend the final exams).
In certain grades (6th primary,3rd secondary, and 6th high school) we have ministerial exams, it means that commissions from the ministry of education will put the questions, and correct our papers.
This year I will attend this ministerial exam, on 10/6.
Unreasonable, how can we concentrate in such hot weather, with no electricity?!
I made a schedule for studying; we have 40 days to study before the exams. I shall study hard.
I'll wake up at 7 am , have my breakfast , start studying at 7:30 , till 11 am , I'll have a rest for 30 minutes to do my eye exercises , check my E-mail , & write a quick diary post (if I’ll have electricity), 11:30 I’ll start studying again till 1:30 then have my lunch , and have a nap until 3:30. Then I must study again till 8:15, watch Dr. Phil while having my dinner, & at 9:30 I'll go to bed. This schedule will start tomorrow, and of course I'll write to you whenever I can.
I'll need your good wishes and support.
Persistent Sunshine.

16 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck!!! finals suck!! but with all that studying i bet ull pass with flying colors!!

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sunshine, Good to hear from you. Wow all that studying but it will serve you well for the testing. WE HAD a good EASTER. I am in Oceanside, California and we have had great weather here! Keep you head up high and keep shining, Sunshine! Anna's Mom

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger In His Steps said...

You certainly do study hard. I had to laugh when I saw your "Dr. Phil" break!!! As he would say, "How is that working for you?". You have very good work ethics Sunshine. Keep at it!
Kim

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Heather-Anne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Heather-Anne said...

Sunshine-
I hear ya! I am working on my Masters and my thesis is due July 8th. Good luck...I know you will do great! You are an intelligent and hard working young woman! I only see good things in your future!
We had a good Easter here in Nebraska. It was cloudy and rainy but we had good times with family and friends.

Heather-Anne
P.S. That Dr. Phil break is very important!

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best of luck, Sunshine. You'll do great with your attitude.
What a handsome bunch, and still mamaging to look normal with all that's going on un Iraq.
Take care.
starliz

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sweety just wanna say that i wish that you can shine and shine brighter every single day and day after day so please take care ,read hard and be always proud of your self

 
At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your photo's. I know you will do well in your exams. How could you not do well? You work sooooo hard at it.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger edyan7 said...

Salaam,

Dear Sis,

Wish you all the best for your exams! You're going to be fine. I'll pray for you. B

Btw, Iraqis sure are cute! Got few friends during my study years. :) One roommate, her name is Ghada, also from Baghdad.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger jarvenpa said...

Very lovely photo of very attractive people indeed, Sunshine. Good luck with your studies.

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Photo Sunshine, you wrote good daily report ;)
Good luck

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sunshine, im a 20 year old iraqi girl from New Zealand... i came to visit my khala and 3amoo 3 years ago rite after the war. i lived in your shoes for 1 month and i was inspired by my people for a lifetime. you remind me of everyone i know in my country. intelligent, humourous and beautiful! its so hard living overseas, you tend to forget about your country because you get caught up in the western world. but you have inspired me to make iraq live. i would like to start a blog aswell now, having all my iraqi freinds here in New Zealand contribute. would you give me advice? ma3asalama glourious sunshine!

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sunshine,
I write to you just to say that I visited your site and it kept me reading, although I have lots of other things to do. I admire your English and your talents. I hope you will be a great success as your interviewer predicts.

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://sucmdynx.com/gkwc/txeu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zgrsbmmp.com/trxr/uakt.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://sucmdynx.com/gkwc/txeu.html | http://xijcqxga.com/eles/hczr.html

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home