Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

introduction

Hi, I am a teenager from Mosul in Iraq .I am doing very good in school although we have difficulties like there is no electricity most of the day, some times, I can not reach school because of firing on my way or the bridge is closed. Many times terrors attacked the police station near my house, which is very scary and happen suddenly. Therefore, you can see I do not feel safe and some times, it is difficult to concentrate, but I did it, I succeeded with very high marks. When some times I feel hopeless, I say to my self: I can do it, I will not give up
My mother supported me, and she always prays for me.

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Najma said...

Hi, it's too long to write all your name!

Welcome to the world of blogs, or to what we (Bloggers) call, the blogsphere :)

Write more, and remember "It's never too late to change the Address of this blog" it's too long :)

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Dancewater said...

Welcome to the web, and we really want to hear what you have to say.

Long words (and long titles) are okay by me!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Najma said...

Dancewater, it was lovesomegirfromiraq.blogspot.com !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home