Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Eid mubarak

Eid mubarak



I'm spending Eid in Baghdad with my grandparents, I've been so busy last month, a lot of things happened which I'll write a long post about as soon as i can.


i thought i'd publish a short post to let you know that i'm ok, since i started to receive a lot of E-mails from my dear readers who started to get worry because of my long absence ,thank you all for your concern


Sunshine



Livesstrong92@yahoo.com


Livesstrong92@gmail.com


11 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Violet said...

Happy Eid dear,
May Allah make all your wishes come true :)

Violet ^_^

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Ghadeer said...

Eid Mubarak!

www.spill-beans.blogspot.com

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Ripama said...

Happy Eid...Happy to hear you are well.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger BAGHDADENTIST said...

Eid Mubarak
may all your wishes come true

 
At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Wayne said...

Eid Mubarak

I am very happy to hear from you. I did not send you an E-Mail because I know you are busy and electricity is not provided enough.

I am glad that you can spend a few days with your grandparents. I am always happy when you get to visit them.

I hope you enjoy your visit to Baghdad.


Your Grandpaw Wayne

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Michael said...

I wish you a very happy and above all peaceful time. Very glad to hear you are well.

 
At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy eid...

i just realized you are my grand daughters age. both you and her have a lot in common.

i have read your posts for years now..it seems strange to say years.. and i`m always impressed by your optimism. stay well and i hope all your dreams will be fulfilled.

 
At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak, Sunshine!
Hope you had fun celebrating Eid in Baghdad. We're both at new points in our lives, hope you're doing well in yours. =)

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Ai said...

Hope Ure the best in ur live Happy new Year Islamic day

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous 網頁設計 said...

I would like to invite you to visit my blog.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Cuttysark said...

Nice blog, I discovered your site while researching for a topic.

Eid Mubarak to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home