Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Few days before the exams ..

Hello all, I didn't have time to write a post for so long, I re-studied all the subjects perfectly well, and I am ready for the examinations which will be on 20/6 , and my holiday (which I deserve so much) will be on the sixth of july…
My friends and I decided to allocate money and buy fuel for the school generator, so we can have at least a fan during the exams!, as we don't have air coolers or air conditioners, any way a fan will be better than nothing in the Iraqi hot summer..
Usually I used to go to the nearby markets every week , so I don't feel bored and depressed..
My spirit is high right now, the exams will be after only 2 weeks, I just want the sixth class to be over, i feel excited but a little bit worry, I know I've done the best I could and I'll be satisfied with the results, hopefully.. something in my heart is telling me that everything will go on well, I pray every day that the I'll be able to answer well, and the streets will be opened, and the situation can be better, because right now, the situation is horrible ..
I feel so lucky to have such great readers, and friends who makes me feel much better whenever I feel worried or bored, so I thank you all from the bottom of my hearts for the supporting comments and E-mails, I'll answer all the 500 e-mails in the summer holiday.. I'll also have so many other plans, and of course posts, a lot of posts!!
My goal is either going to the pharmacy , or communication engineering, both of those collages are great ..
Sunshine

18 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

So glad to see you back on your blog!!!! :o)

Best of luck with your exams, Sunshine! Thanks for the joy you bring to all our lives with your cheerful personality, you endurance, and your strong spirit!

xoxo.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Ripama said...

Sunshine -- 20/6 is your time to shine.

The only words of encouragement I can come up with are , Confidence, Composure and Concentration.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Dear Sunshine,

I wish you all success in your exams.I'm sure you will get the results you want. To study pharmacy is so good and excited.

May Allah keep and protect you,

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Average American said...

Good luck on those exams Sunshine. I am sure you will do just fine! I hope Mosul will be peaceful soon, especially during your exams, but before and after them also.

 
At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Roy said...

I'm sure you will be at the top of your class. You deserve a very long vacation when all of this is over. It's sad that your school can't even afford a fan. Governments can afford bullets and bombs but not a fan. Something is wrong with this. I wish you and you and your family could come and visit me in Mexico for a nice cool vacation.

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Dancewater said...

I'm sure you will do well on the exams! I will keep you in my thoughts, and pray the situation in Mosul improves soon.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

I am sure you will do well in your exams. Hard work brings rewards and you certainly seem to be a hardworking conscientious student.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger attawie said...

Hello dear Sunshine :)

Glad to hear that you're doing well. Great idea about the generator, how sweet of you.

Ameeen to all your prayers. We're praying for that too.
All the best for your

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck in the exams. take care.
starliz

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Don Cox said...

Good luck with the exams - I am sure you will do well.

Either pharmacy or communications are good (but difficult) subjects to study.

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Rafael Rofes said...

Hello friend
I just visited your interesting blog.
Iam from Cuba, but I live in USA.
I have to blogs
www.pasajedeportivo.blogspot.com
http://del-verde-caiman.nireblog.com
I would like to change links with you.
I hope you responde soon.
Let me know
Greetings
Rafael

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger ChrisPineo said...

Sunshine,

I am an intern and it is my job to monitor blogs from Iraq. This week I have the week off, and I wanted to let you know this. Even though I am not monitoring Iraq this week, I checked your blog because you have such a compelling story. You are a brave girl, and I believe you will be a strong woman. My thoughts are with you.

Cheers,

Christopher S. Pineo

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Yung Bonez said...

Goodluck...

Yung Bonez

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sunshine,
How were your exams? I'm sure you did great, Inshallah. Hope you have a great vacation. I heard there were lots of celebrations today with the American troops pulling out. How was everything for you? Write about it. May you always be blessed!

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still keeping up with the life and times of Sunny!! Glad to hear you're staying strong and optimistic Sunshine. Stay bright!
Solo

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck with the exams. you deserve good results after all your hard work. take care.
starliz

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying yourself, Sunshine!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger John said...

I have a lot of confidence in you, Sunshine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home