Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

why i couldn't write for two years !

hello my dear readers , two years passed since my last post  .. i definitely have a lot to talk about  ..
I graduated from the first term with fine marks last July, so now i became an engineer ( who doesn't have a job , of course )
I had to give up writing , i was so busy with my studying, and graduation project , i had to give up (temporarily) all my hobbies, even going out and my social life ! and concentrate , thank god it gave good results , i look forward to write and hear from you all again 
blogging has been always a part of my life ..
ٍSunshine 

  

12 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleasant surprise to hear from you. Best of luck and look forward to your updates on your living situation in Iraq!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger ~~Silk said...

Welcome back to the community! I'd been a little worried about you, so I am so very happy to hear that you are doing so well.

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Serguei said...

Congrats for your achievement. I am so glad to read you are ok. Keep writing!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger jarvenpa said...

I am glad you are well! It is good to think you might be writing again.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaams and I was so happy to see your new post on my blog roll. Congratulations on your graduation; you worked so hard. Insha'allah you'll get a job soon. xox

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Malcolm Kirkpatrick said...

Thank you for the news of your graduation. Please keep your fans informed on your progress and the progress of your country. Stay safe.

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Malcolm Kirkpatrick said...

Aloha, Sunshine,

Thank you for this notice of your survival and success. Please keep your fans informed about your progress and your country's progress. Stay safe.

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have just found your latest blog by chance on my computer. lovely to hear from you again. congrats on your graduation. take care.
starliz

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad you're back. starliz

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and I too am happy to hear you're ok. I've missed your posts.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Ripama said...

Sunshine...Congratulations! It has been a few years. I hope everyone in your family is well.

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sunshine, do pleased to see that you are back on line. You have been greatly missed by many.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home