Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas my dear readers..
may all of your dreams come true and may you spend a wonderful Christmas..
to my christian friends in Iraq
i wish you a peaceful and safe Christmas with the one you love, may god bless Iraq and hopefully one day all casts can celebrate their ceremonies peacefully


















Sunshine

6 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Ghadeer said...

Amen! I hope all the Iraqi Christians have a peaceful Christmas this year

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Wayne said...

Dear Sunshine,

Thank you for the wonderful post. I am so happy to know that you know about our Lord and Savior,
Jesus Christ.

I hope that Iraq can become a safe place to live.

I pray for you and all innocent people of Iraq every day. I hope you all can enjoy a wonderful Christmas followed by a happy New Year.

Grandpaw Wayne

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iraq has great potential as does every nation with it's youth connected to the world like never before in history. My best wishes to you and yours in this coming year.
May your Sun always Shine!
Solo

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Sudisha said...

Hi Sunshine. This is Sudisha from India. I read your blog and I'm really really impressed. check out my blog too, http://sudishamisra.blogspot.com/ and see if you like it. :) take care!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Ricki* Fonseca said...

Dear Sunshine,
Nice to meet you, my name is Ju*ana and I'm portuguese.I would like to visit my blog, called:

obaudajuana.blogspot.com

your is very nice! and beautiful.

Thanks for the attention! Kisses

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger hawwa said...

Dear Sunshine:)
I love your blog and am following it and as i have only just started blogging i hope u will follow myn? it wuld be much appreciated:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home