Days of My Life

Talk about daily life of a teenage girl in Iraq, and days of suffering and success. My nick name will be Sunshine..

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Holiday without Break !!..


My exams will start on Wednesday, so I've been studying hard since the holiday began ..
This year (as well as last year), we had our mid-year -holiday (which lasts for two weeks) before our exams!!! Because Shiites have their own "religious ceremony" 
We all felt frustrated, we were supposed to have a rest for two weeks after exams, and now we should spend time studying hard as professors gave us more subjects and we expect the questions to be more difficult as we had extra time to study (as they said) !!! ..
I studied a lot, solved hundreds of questions , studied my own lectures, as well as lectures of last year to get benefits of their notes , brought helpful books and resources and solved the mid questions of the past 4 or 5 years!
engineering is an awesome field and I want to enjoy my time in college , so this year I didn't pay attention to our professors' hard character and the way they try to let us feel down especially when they show-off and talk about how no student could answer their questions and the low percentage of success among students  etc ..  this year I feel more busy but much more relaxed and enjoy the subjects I am reading without being disturbed and their words rolling in my mind all time … I have faith in god and all I can do is, being the best I can , why should I pay attention to negative comments that will not improve my skills nor help me at all??…


 I really want to write a long post and have millions on thought is my head .. but my spare time barely exists .. I spend the majority of time studying , and when I finish I have housework to do , since my mom had her back disk I try to rush and do all housework need to be done so that she doesn’t hurt her back…  I promise to write after my exams end(they last for less than for 3 weeks) , thanks for being patient with me :D
I took this picture today while I was studying …  
Sunshine

22 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Ghadeer said...

It's sort of good in a way to have a holiday before exams, so you be extra-prepared for them and study at your own pace.

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep going, sunshine. it will all be worth it in the end. I'll be thinking of you, as I'm sure all your readers will. starliz

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sunshine :D

It seems you are constantly having exams! I don't know how you deal with the amount of stress you are constantly under - you are a much better student than I could have ever dreamed of being, lol. Anyway, just wanted to wish you the best of luck and say thank you for keeping us updated with your life after all these years. May sunshine shine your way today, Sunshine <3

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Wayne said...

My dear Sunshine,

It is so wonderful to hear from you. I always enjoy reading everything you write. You are a very intelligent writer. I also like your attitude. I hope that you continue to experience a wonderful life.

I also want to wish you a very Happy Birthday with a wonderful enjoyful day of peace and love.


Your grandpaw Wayne.

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sunshine -- I haven't written in a long time. It's good to hear that you're making such great progress in your academic life. Take care. The many are with you. --MarkWayne

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Sunshine! May the coming year be one of peace & happiness for you and those you hold dear. With warm wishes to you from your friends in the U.S.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Sasmita said...

Yes, that happens my friend, words & time are not enough to express whatever we want to! I recall my childhood days, after exam I used to feel so happy that no direction to do something useful....
nice blog.

 
At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Roy said...

I don't understand why your professors would use that method to teach. I'm sure you will do well but it seems like undo stress. I hope your mom gets better. Has things got any better in the war situation?.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Ripama said...

I remember times when no one could pass the test. They can make it difficult.

Good to hear from you.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Tiny Bunch said...

Eleven years before you were born I got my engineering degree. The first day of school a professor told us to look to our left and to our right - only one of the three of us would graduate as engineers. We vowed that this time it would be different. It wasn't.

It was the hardest thing I've ever done and I've had a wonderful career. Currently I'm working on a ventilator to keep sick people breathing.

 
At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Wayne said...

Dear Sunshine,

I sent you a birthday message at your E-Mail address. I hope you received it. I hope you enjoyed a wonderful birthday.

I will become 80 years old on the last Saturday of February (25th). That's the reason I can not be your boyfriend. I am so old I have to be your grandpaw. I still love you though.


Grandpaw Wayne

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

You have a very nice blog!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Admin said...

I also want to wish you a very Happy Birthday with a wonderful enjoyful day of peace and love.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous don said...

Nice blog, And have a good holiday

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats cool i didnt know yall had internet

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Tanuki said...

Hi, I like to study a lot too, I still in highschool and I want to get a scholarship for the exterior (australia), so I know how you feel! Specially with the negative comments, I think coming from a profesor is sort of wrong from his part, in my case, when I start to think those things, I try to remember and keep very clear my purpose and that help me a lot to not get down, cause in fact, humans can make possible all their objectives! :-) I'd like to talk more! :-D See my blog, is new, and I am talking about my life too.
PD. Your name remember me to something too, lol, Little Miss Sunshine the movie :-P

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sunshine,
I really like your blog but didn't get how to follow ? where is the option?

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Ihab Hadi said...

sunshine i dont know what to say:
I'm studying just like u do now
and i hope all the best for u to serve ur country better, cause Iraq needs us to do more and more for fulfilling our belonging amd nationality.
son of Karbalaa
ihab hadi..Good luck

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Estella said...

I think I left a comment before, just want to tell you again that your blogs are inspirations to me, and you are indeed everyone's sunshine =).
Good luck with your life and keep writing sunshine!

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you ><

You hav great self discipline... This year is gettimg kinda busy too and I know I hav to study harder mysekf but I just cant bring myself to..
I need to learn from you.. :D haha

Good luck ;)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger lovebeautyandgold said...

Oh WOW that food looks AMAZING!!!!
http://lovebeautyandgold.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur a hard worker :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home